The following lab evaluations are not yet routinely used in standard (conventional) medicine. Therefore, they will probably not be ordered by your conventional physician. (It is against the law for physicians to order any test that is not a “standard” conventional test). If your local physician will not order these tests, you may still order them directly from The Wellness Club.
We do not bill or participate in insurance or Medicare. If you plan to submit to your insurance or Medicare, please have your local physician submit a completed claim form including UPIN number, name, address, phone number, prescription and diagnosis code.
All lab fees must be paid in advance. A specimen collection kit, instructions and mailer will be sent to you for each test at the time of your order. A copy of test results will be mailed to you. Wellness Club Members enjoy a 10% discount on all products and medical tests. Join the Wellness Club today and save on your medical testing.
NOTE: Interpretation of laboratory data is best done in conjunction with a physician. We therefore recommend that you Consult with Dr. Paik or your local physician for evaluation of lab results. Keep in mind that conventionally-trained physicians may not be familiar with the use and interpretation of these tests.
Holistic Medical Test Menu
- Adrenal Stress Index
- Bone Health Marker – urine
- NEW! Candida Antibodies (IgG, IgA, IgM, Candida antigen) – fingerstick
- Comprehensive Plus Hormone Profile men and women – urine
- NEW! Comprehensive Plus Hormone Profile with HGH men, women – urine
- Female Hormone Profile (Pre-menopausal) – saliva
- Female Hormone Profile (Post-menopausal) – saliva
- Food Intolerance Profile
- Gastric Acid Self-Test
- Gastro-Intestinal (GI) Health Profile with Parasitology
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- NEW! Heavy Metal / Urine Chelation Test – 6-hour urine specimen
- Intestinal Permeability
- Iodine – (“Spot” and 24-hour loading) – urine; NOW includes Bromide
- Iodine urine spot test
- Male Hormone Profile – saliva
- Neurotransmitter Profile
- NEW! Physician Interpretation written report of findings prepared by Dr. Myatt
- Stool Candida Test
- Vitamin D Test