Clay Therapy: Never heard of therapeutic living clay before?
Then you are about to be introduced to one of nature’s most amazing and little known secrets. The power of therapeutic clay is so readily evident, that at one time, nearly all indigenous cultures world-wide used therapeutic clays on a daily basis.
With the rise of modern civilization and the sterile medicine that it created, most cultures quickly lost the art and science of using living clay within a short two hundred year span.
A key overlooked factor in literally every disease:
- Hidden, deep-seated toxicity in the ground substance of the body (i.e., the external meridians and connective tissues) which prevents normal nerve and “chi” flow.
- Embedded toxins can mean years of delayed healing – or none at all.
The question is ‘how can these hidden toxins be quickly removed?’
- Therapeutic clay and ionized minerals found in our Medi-Body Packs!
- Medi-Body Pack contains clay, peat magma and shilajit all of which have been used for thousands of years by many different cultures.
- Helps increase circulation, boosts immune system, eases muscle tension and rejuvenates cells.
- Assists with the rapid clearing of toxic bioaccumulation (up to 50% of the local toxic elements in a single application) for a return to ideal cellular resonance.
- Medi-Body Pack initiates the “thermal effect” which is an increased, deep intrinsic cellular cleansing.
- Provide quick resolution of many aches and pains such as hand pain, frozen shoulder, hip problems, foot neuralgia, and the like.
- Medi-Body Packs are excellent for restoring nerve and energy flow to any scars and traumas- typically anywhere on the body where there is a scar or old injury site such as broken collar bone, broken wrist, sprained ankle, head trauma, etc.
- Gentle, yet deeply effective
- Combines the finest, truly synergistic ingredients gleaned from the best sources worldwide
- Restores ideal cellular resonance to the body’s meridian system
- Increase the flow of “chi” by removing external toxic body burden